Tuesday 31 July 2018

Gypsy Rose Cards

Hello everyone! School is back and I have been very busy getting things started. I had a lovely break but cannot believe how quickly the holidays went. I have been struggling to get back into a routine and am implementing new things into my classroom and of course it all takes time! Anyway, right before this month is over I am sharing the last of my Gypsy Rose projects which are two cards. They are featured in the July magazine.


I have really enjoyed creating the boho inspired projects which this collection enables.

This is a quick post, the supplies plus the instructions can be found over on the Kaisercraft website.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...