Saturday 8 September 2018

Wandering Ivy Mini Album

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. I am so thrilled that we had some rain this week. I just hope that those who need it most (the farmers) have been as blessed as we have in the cities and have received a few drops. Hopefully our prayers have been heard and this will have happened.

I took the opportunity to make an album for fun. I am keeping it as a gift for Christmas time in the hope that I will have someone to gift it to. I selected the Wandering Ivy Collection from Kaisercraft because I just love it. It's vintage, has beautiful floral elements and I just adore the muted tones it offers. I also used my paper Dream templates from Jen of Eve Designs to create this album as well.

Here are some pictures of the inside of the album.




Below is a video walkthrough of the album, explaining how I created my album.



Supplies:

Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy Collection, Jen of Eve Designs Paper Dreams, Prima Crochet Doily, Die-namics Pierced traditional tag stax and Wild Orchid Cfrafts Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,work as always Cathy,yes we had some rain also so I am sending it out west now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful album, you really put so much work into these little albums, and they look amazing, yes we got a little rain too, a bit went into our tanks, more is needed and I am sure the farmers are still needing lots more too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...