Sunday 2 September 2018

Kindness

Hello everyone! Happy September to you and Happy Father's Day to all in Australia.  Every now and then, I pull out some stamps and colour, for relaxation and also to practise techniques. I had finished this card a few weeks ago, but felt it needed 'something.' I added some extra flowers and now I am satisfied.

I have had this Kaisercraft clear stamp in my stash for a long time. I bought it specifically for colouring practise. I used copic markers and then I masked my image and used distress ink to blend around the background.
I used some dies to create the branch, flowers and leaves for the owl.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Rose Avenue Paper Pad PP1030, Cardstock Coffee Bean CD108, Forest CD 114, XPress It Blending Card

Stamp: Kaisercraft CS951 Owl

Ink: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink

Dies: Hero Arts Infinity Oval, Memory Box Flower Mound, Impression Obsession Die and Leaf Cluster, Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance

Copic: R81, R83, R85, V12, V15, V17, Y18, YR14

Other: Kaisercraft Pearls BR202 Latte. Lace, Double Sided Tape, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, Prima Flowers, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, yes I like the branches and the owl is very cute.. I hope you have a good Fathers day whatever you were up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...