Wednesday 8 May 2019

Tags ~ Spring Flowers

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing two tags. Meg's Garden has a new collection called Art Tags. They are a collection of tags that you cut out and embellish.

To create my first tag, I cut out one tag then traced around it onto some chipboard to add some stability. I inked the edges using walnut stain distress ink and used a TCW stencil for some texture. I also used some papers from the Spring Flowers Collection to embellish.

For my second tag I once again reinforced my tag with some chipboard. I had this chipboard frame from an earlier release and I felt it coordinated beautifully with one of the Spring Flowers papers. I altered it using some embossing powder.

I used a combination of blooms and lace to add a vintage feel to this tag.
Using the ticket labels also adds to the vintage feel of the tag. I used foam tape to adhere
 it to the tag for extra dimension.


Supplies:

Paper: Art Tags, Spring Flowers
Other: TCW Mini ledger, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Modelling Paste, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Lindy's Stamp Gang Midnight Bronze Embossing Powder, Doily, Chipboard Frame, Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...