Thursday 14 September 2023

Merry and Bright

 


Hello everyone! I have started making some Christmas cards...trying to get a head start before time gets away. I bought some dies from Spellbinders (when they were on sale....postage was very expensive) but really loved the release. This is the Nordic range which I was really drawn too.


I used a Spellbinders embossing folder from my stash and lots of Kaisercard to create the die cuts that are part of the inlay of the ornaments. I used a frame from my stash and used gold card stock to create an elegant feel.

Supplies:

Dies: Spellbinders Nordic ornaments, 5 x 7 heirloom legacy, Memory Box Crisp Bows, Spellbinders M-Bossabililites

Paper: Kaisercard Navy CD606, Crimson CD323, Cornflower CD345, Coastal CD346, Blueberry CD343, Bloom CD 330, Rose CD321 and gold matte cardstock

Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...