Thursday 21 September 2023

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Hello everyone! I have another Christmas card to share with you. This is from my Spellbinders shopping spree. It is a stitched ornament display card. I love stitching and this card fuels my love of two crafts, stitching and cardmaking!

The dies come with a pop up stand configuration, which I decorated with patterned paper from a past Kaisercraft release. I used the label strip as my sentiment. I stitched the ornament die using DMC thread.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Miracle Poinettia, Kraft CD651, Franchville Pearle Cardstock, Red cardstock from my stash

Dies: Spellbinders Stitched Ornament Display

Other: DMC thread, Kaisercraft rhinestones SB711, Distress ink vintage photo

Thanks for stopping by!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...