Friday 22 December 2023

Christmas Village Step Card


Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful week. This is my final Christmas card for 2023. I love Christmas cottages, and I wanted to create one as a card. I chose to make a step card, which I haven't made for a long time, so that it can be used a home decor next year (maybe)!

I used a Spellbinders die to create my base, and I used distress inks and a stencil to create my snowy background. I wanted the cottages to have a unified look, so I chose the same coloured cardstock. The church has contrasting colours and is a focal for the card.


To add a snowy feel to some of the elements, the die set contains snow banks, which I added in places. To compliment I also added some Nuvo glitter accents in random places.


Supplies:

Dies: Honey Bee Stamps Winter Village, Spellbinders Pop Ups Decorated Birthday S7-207

Ink: Distress ink - stormy sky, faded jeans and chipped sapphire

Cardstock: Kaisercraft- Jungle, crimson, coal, dove, slate, snow, lipstick, spearmint, chestnut, coral and scuba

Other: Simons Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, modelling paste, Nuvo glitter accents fresh snowfall

Wishing you and yours a safe and happy Christmas and compliments for the new year.

Thanks for stopping by!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...