Friday 5 January 2024

Cross Stitch Cottage


Happy New Year! I hope that you have had a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. Today I am sharing a project which I started a while a go and was determined to finish during the school holidays. One of my goals is to complete my projects that I have started but not finished (my PHD - projects half done!) I love cottages, and over the years, I have made cottages with paper crafts in various forms. 



This pattern is from Fat Quarter Shop. I used DMC threads and fabric and ribbons from my stash. The board is from Kmart. I also purchased a floral spray from Kmart, cut it apart and hot glued it to the top of my project.



Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...