Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing my first completed ornaments of the 12 Days Ornaments Series by Larissa Holland. She is also known as mmmcrafts (blog and store name). If this is something you are interested in, you are able to purchase the patterns from her Etsy store.
There are different colour combinations from this series. There is a lot of information on her website and also on the internet. I purchased a kit from My Felt Lady in Australia. I decided that I would complete the Jewel tone combination.
One thing that you definitely need which I purchased AFTER I had started this, is some Thread Magic. It was a game changer. When you are stitching through the Stick'n'Stitch, your needle just glides through without any issues.
Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!