Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Bulldogs Quilt

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a quilt quilt that I made as a gift for a friend of mine who is a Bulldogs fan. She is there number one fan. While I was shopping last year, there was some NRL merch in the supermarket and there was some Bulldogs merch on the shelf. There was a Bulldogs tea towel. I bought it not sure what I was going to do with it. It sat in a bag for a while.

I used my EQ8 software to calculate the best use of the tea towel fabric and designed the pattern. I used bright blue fabrics that were from Spotlight (not any particular collection) and then coloured in the design using the fabric scans from the fat quarters that I had purchased. Once I was happy I pieced the quilt top together.






The quilting is a meander stitch in a blue thread.



I used a bright blue check for the binding which I really love.

I plan to gift this quilt to her on her birthday. She is such a giving person and I hope she likes the quilt.

It measures 39.5 inches by 48.5 inches.

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...