Friday 20 April 2012

Kindergarten

Hi blogging friends. This layout is part of an album I am creating for my sister. This is a photo of her in kindergarten. This is the second project where I have used the Pion Design papers. This from the range Studio of Memories.
I created this rose using Spellbinders Rose creations die.

I made this floral vine. The leaves were die cut using Spellbinders foliage die. I then used my Scorpal to add veins and to finish it off I inked the edges.


Supplies:

Paper: Pion Designs Studio of Memories, DCWV neutral stack

Ink: Colorbox chalk ink

Other: Spellbinders Shapeabilities foliage and rose creations, Scorpal, Kaisercraft mini blooms, lace, Kaisercraft pearls, Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings rub ons, Cuttlebug Curls and Swirls alphabet die.
Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful.. I love your hand made embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Cathy!
    I followed this layout from Scrapbook.com because it was so beautiful. I just love your handmade vines and the little peaks of lace through the tears! I just went through and looked at all of your beautiful creations and just have to say that you are one of the most talented scrapbookers/cardmakers that I'm seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...