Saturday 20 October 2012

Friendship


Hello! The card I am sharing with you follows the latest challenge from JustRite Friday Challenge #084. You are asked to use at least 3 flower embellishments in your project.I love adding flowers to my cards and projects and couldn't resist!

I used the Vintage ovals labels stamp as my focus. I really love this stamp set and have used it in a number of my cards. I inked the edges to create the vintage look.

I also added a number of flowers. I used three colours, white, aqua and taupe. I varied the sizes to add some interest. I also used a fabric flower with a gem centre. It adds just a bit of bling to the card. I also incorporated some lace and a coordinating paper border to link all of the colours together.





Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Le Chateau Collection 6" paper pad

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Vintage Ovals Labels

Ink: Versafine onyx black, Distress ink walnut stain

Other: Hooked on Craft flowres, Ruby Rock-It nostalgia florals, Spellbinders nestabilities labels thirteen, Kaisercaft mini paper blooms, lace.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. HI..This is a really really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant. That background paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just beautiful. I love all those gorgeous flowers. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Cathy. I love the way the stamp matches the paper, and your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...