Monday 15 October 2012

Butterflies

Hello everyone. I am sharing a card that I have created for the layest JustRite Friday Challenge. For JRFC #083, you are asked to use at least 3 coordinating patterns in your project.

While on Pinterest, I came across a pin that shared free vintage scrapbook paper. I loved it and have used it in my card. In my card, I picked out the blue and red and embellished with these colours. I sewed around the edges and around the heart. I used some Memory Box dies to add some soft touches, along with a pearl flourish. I have some close ups to share with you....

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers Botanical Butterflies

Ink: Distress ink Old Paper, StazOn jet black, Stampin' Up! markers

Paper: Kaisercraft These Days, Free Vintage no 1 , Stampin' Up! cardstock

Other: Memory Box Amira flourish and Kaleidoscope butterfly, Spellbinders nestabilities standard circles small, classic hearts, classic scalloped hearts, Zva Creative flourish, Hooked on Craft flowers, kaisercraft mini paper bloom, lace.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is really really beautiful.. so soft and feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is a gorgeous card. I love those beautiful paper. So feminine....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...