Saturday 9 June 2012

Just a Thought Away...


Hi everyone! The card I am sharing with you is for the latest Shabby Tea Room challenge. The theme of 'Sweet Summertime' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration and Starr asks that you create a card or project inspired by the picture USING TEAL or AQUA, PINK and BROWN!

 How could I resist!!


I have a number of Webster's Pages collections as digital files. The beauty of that is I can simply print what I need AND you will never run out! For this card, the paper is from the Ladies and Gents Collection. The cups of tea featured on the paper are just perfect for this challenge.



I stamped this gorgeous labels stamp with Versamark then applied white embossing powder. I cut and embossed it along with a floral oval frame. I applied foam tape to each layer to add dimension.


I created a bow then added some flowers. I decided to make a trinket pin to add that final touch.

Supplies:

Paper: Webster's Pages Ladies and Gents, DCWV pastel

Stamp: JustRite Easter Blessings,  Stampin' Up Whimsical Words

Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Versamark

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities classic ovals large and floral ovals, Spellbinders nested ovals medallion, Kaisercraft flower and pearl flourish, white embossing powder, Bow Easy, pink ribbon, trinket pin.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, this really is a beautiful card!! I love the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Piękna kartka!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...