Tuesday 12 January 2016

Home Decor

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share something a little bit different. While I've been recuperating, I decided to work on some techniques that I've been wanting to do for some time. I have wanted to work on copic marker colouring as well as colouring with distress markers. I also hoped that along the way I would find my Mojo! To help me with this process, I enrolled in an online class which if you are interested, the link is here.
 Image result for online card classes copic markers for card makers

As I was busy colouring, I found this frame at The Reject Shop. I decided that I would display my pictures in and display in in my classroom for the children to see.

Here are some close ups...



As I have been working on these images on and off over the last two weeks, I have had a lot of fun! Using the frame has really made a difference.

Supplies:

Stamps: Altenew Persian Motifs, Gorjuss New Heights, Kaisercraft Butterflies, Tim Holtz Simple Sayings, Digital Stamps free from the internet, Digital Stamps from the on line class (see link above)

Ink: Distress inks

Paper: Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Neenah Crest Solar White

Copic Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...