Wednesday 6 January 2016

Mini Folio ~ Meg's Garden ~


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I have a new project to share with you. Meg's garden has a lovely range of printed and downloadable mini packs. I have created a mini folio using papers from the beautiful Forget Me Not Collection. It features beautiful vintage images as well as vintage ephemera and botanical images.

This mini folio is a project that is fast. You need an envelope punch board and 6x6" papers to complete this project. I followed a series of simple tutorials from Papercrafter 45 which you can see here





The folio is contains a pocket where you can create insert a tag for photos.





As you can see, I have used papers from the collection to create the tag. On the right there is a flap. I have added magnets so that it closes with ease. It is also a space where you can also add more photos.

This is a view of the front and back cover of the folio. I kept my embellishments quite flat, so that should I make more, I could place them into a box (future project).

Using the strips that come with the collection, I fussy cut the flowers and the butterfly to embellish. To add dimension I adhered the flowers with dimensional foam tape to my cover.

Meg's Garden Supplies:

Forget Me Not Printed

Thanks so much for stopping by!


post signature




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...