Friday 8 January 2016

Thank You

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing some thank you cards that I made last year. I had five parent helpers who assisted in my class throughout the year. I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire who shared a tutorial on mass producing cards using the MISTI. You can watch her tutorial here. I also fell in love with the Altenew stamps which she used in her demonstration...vintage and roses... I practised stamping the roses and I can say it does take practise and managed to create five cards in one night. I had the same design for each, but just changed the papers.

I used Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors Collection and each card still looks unique! The MISTI tool is expensive but is certainly worth the investment...particularly for layered stamping and also for mass producing cards.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

post signature


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...