Sunday 18 December 2022


Hello everyone! I hope that you are keeping well. Today I am sharing another Christmas card and it features Harvey by Tim Holtz. I was so excited when I saw this die as I love the nutcracker and I think this die is perfect! It is part of the Sizzix colorize range so it in theory shouldn't be difficult to construct. 

Once I had everything cut out, I inked the edges using distress ink using a sponge dauber to give it an vintage look. Then I went through my stash and pulled out a series of dies and went from there. I loved My Memory Box tree die so I used it again as the scale was perfect with Harvey and I used an old Kaisercraft presents die.


To finish it off, I die cut an oldie but a goodie Spellbinders oval die and inked it with antique linen distress ink and a blending brush to get that aged look. I made my poinsettia and glued everything into place. 

Supplies:

To make Harvey

Die : Sizzix Tim Holtz Harvey
Kaisercraft Cardstock: CD311 Oatmeal | CD323 Crimson | CD 303 Dove | CD 305 Concrete | CD 302 Slate | CD 325 Ruby | CD 301 Snow | CD 302 Coal | Gold Metallic Cardstock Anko | Distress Ink Vintage Photo

Paper: Maja Design Home for the Holidays | Kaisercraft Letters to Santa Paper pad 

Ink Distress Ink Vintage photo and Antique linen | Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Dies: Spellbinders: Fleur de Elegance | Tim Holtz Holiday Greens | Magnolia Christmas Poinsettias | Kaisercraft Gift Border

Other: Kaisercraft Rhinestones SB710 Orange | Pearls SB714 Champagne | Uniquely Creative Christmas Sentiments stamps

Have a great day!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...