Friday 16 December 2022

Christmas Eve


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing another Christmas card. It has been ages since I made a purchase of any scrapbook products, and the mailman has bout in my deliveries so it it is time to play. To be honest, I have been in a craft slump as the teacher tired EOY fatigue has well and truly set in and the craft MOJO left the building, so this will be a warm up to craft again.


Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Home for the Holidays | Kaisercraft Letters to Santa Collectables and 6 1/2 Paper Pad
Cardstock Kaisercraft Blue Haze CD 156 | Coffee Bean CD 108 | Coal CD 302

Dies: Tim Holtz Thinlits Santa's Helper |Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree
Other: Kaisercraft Pearls Champagne SB 714 | Distress Ink Vintage Photo

Enjoy the weekend!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...