Saturday 24 December 2022

Noel ~Christmas Card

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. I have finally finished my Christmas cards for the year. I created two cards using the same card design, using dies and papers from my stash...supplies that have been dormant for a while so it brought it me great pleasure in using them once again.


I wanted to use this elegant candle die as my focal image. I framed it with a Spellbinders oval die and some flowers. I made the white poinsettia and used other flowers from my stash. I inked the edges using distress ink to create the vintage look.


Once I had created the blue card, I repeated the same design in pink. Easy!

Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Vintage Frost Basic |Kaisercraft Forest CD114 and Snow CD 301

Dies: Memory Box Glowing Candles | Hero Arts Christmas Words Fancy Dies | Tim Holtz Holiday Greens | Spellbinders Oval Floral | Magnolia Christmas Poinsettia

Other: Distress ink Vintage Photo | Wild Orchid Crafts Blooms | Sullivans Punch | Kaisercraft Rhinestones SB710 Orange

Have a blessed and safe Christmas









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...