Monday 6 March 2023

Birthday Wishes ~ Kaisercraft

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are safe and well. Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made using an old Kaisercraft collection that is very pretty and delicate called Le Belle. It has already been given away and it was well received!


I used dies, lots of flowers and collectables to add layers and depth to my card.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Le Belle Collection Paper Pad and Collectables, Kaisercard CD114 Forest and Snow

Dies: Kaisercraft Foliage, Clock DD756, DIY Flora Leaves DD493,  DIY Flora Branches DD494

Other: Paper Blooms F641 Dusty Pink, Kaisercraft pearls SB714 champagne, Wild orchid crafts flowers, Bling stickers, distress ink vintage photo.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...