Tuesday 2 October 2012

Just For You

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing with you a card that I have made which follows the latest sketch from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Todays card is a departure from pink which I have a tendency to be drawn to. I love aqua and am glad I chose it for this card.

For my centre, I used a labels one stamp, added a sentiment and layered using Spellbinders dies. I also stamped a large doily and placed it behind the label one die cuts, but it became lost within the paper. A paper doily soon fixed that!


At the base of my card, I used a Memory Box flourish die. This is my favourite at the moment. I added my flowers then decided to add a butterfly. I decorated it with some pearls to add a little bit of bling.


I really love the delicate designs that the Memory Box dies offer.

TIP: Use a piece of wax paper to assist with removing the cardstock from the die. Just place it between the die and cardstock, it works like magic!

Supplies:

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Say It Loud, Large Doily and Vintage Labels One

Ink: Stampin' Up! Pool Party

Paper: Grant Archival

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities labels one and decorative labels one, Memory Box Amira flourish and Kaleidoscope butterfly, Hooked on Craft flowers, Prima flower, Kaisercraft pearls, ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature








11 comments:

  1. HI.. Your cards are soo pretty! the one from the last post looks wonderful also... love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is great!!!!! So sweet with those colors! Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tip to use the wax paper - these dies are beautiful but can be difficult to cut! Your card is so lovely with the blue and white, wonderful flowers and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin all those yummy layers, sugary roses, and that bejeweled butterfly! Drool..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Those due cuts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies are all BRINGING it with the layered labels with this sketch! So elegant, Cathy! Love the soft blue with the gorgeous white details. Makes for a beautiful, soft feminine look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a WONDERFUL and PRETTY card - love all the beautiful details and soft colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at WMSC, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! This is so feminine, so pretty! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaww - so purdy! Gorgeous details, Cathy. The colours are so soft and sweet. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how delicate it is ..and fresh :) butterfly, flowers and ribbon..sweet creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy...
    a gorgeous take on this sketch!
    Love all the layers...
    and delicate die cuts...
    in the soft colors...
    truly gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...