Saturday 3 March 2012

Just For You


Hi everyone. This week I am playing along with Let’s Capture These Sketches. Here is weeks card sketch :

Card sketch #13

At the moment I am drawn to aqua and turquoise. I also wanted to use my embossing folders, as they haven’t been used in a long while!


The sentiment and background stamp established my colour palet. The baja breeze is a such a soft colour. Once I found a matching cardstock, I was set!


I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create one of the background papers. I created the other by stamping onto white cardstock. All other elements were created using Spellbinders dies.

Supplies:

Paper: DCWV brights, white cardstock
Stamps: JustRite Fancy Labels, Hero Arts Cling Dots
Ink: Stampin’ Up Baja Breeze

Other : Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 13, classic ovals large, classic rectangles large, fleur de lis rectangles, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Parisian accents, Cuttle bug Snow Dots embossing folder, Kausercraft paper bloom sea breeze, Bow Easy, ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...