Saturday 24 March 2012

Christmas Time


Hi everyone. As I still try to fit my craft time into a very busy teaching schedule, it is amazing how uplifted you feel when really you are completely exhausted. I am nearing the completion of scrapbooking an album for my sister (I think) and I am sharing a layout of her our brother at Christmas. This is another of my favourite photos of my siblings.



The sentiment is a rub on that I feel captures this photo.


I applied distress stains, paint and crackle accents to antique the appearance of this chipboard element.


Distress stain and crackle accents were applied to the chipboard hinge.


Just a little bling added to the die cut butterfly.

Supplies:

Paper : Webster’s Pages Vellum Designs II digi, Prima Romantique, Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer

Ink: Distress ink Walnut Stain, Distress Stain Walnut and Picket Fence

Other: Martha Stewart Eyelet lace, Cherish and Monarch Butterfly punches, Kaisercraft white paint, pearls and rub on, Stampin’ Up banner punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities eyelet squares and classic rectangles large, Spellbinders Shapeabilities butterflies, Hooked on Craft flowers, 2 Crafty chipboard, Scrapmatts chipboard clock and hinge, Prima Tres Jolle flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...