Saturday 31 March 2012

Beautiful Day

Hi everyone. This layout is one that I had fun doing. My siblings know that the original version of this photo looked a little bit different (slight change to the background).

I die cut the flourishes then inked them both with distress stain.

I repeated the corner flourish. I fussy cut some butterflies to finish things off.

Supplies:

Paper: Websters Pages Lullaby Lane, Your Life and DCWV pastels

Ink: Versa colour umber, Distress ink Tattered Rose, Distress Stain Picket Fence.

Other: Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch, Hooked on Craft flowers, Prima flowers, Prima alphabet stichers, paper doily, Die-namics fancy flourish die, Prima craft knife, Prima distressing tool, Distrezz it all.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...