Sunday 4 March 2012

Sew Creative




This layout is for the March Once Upon a Sketch challenge. The theme of this layout is it has to be based on YOU and something you are really good at.

I have several crafts that I enjoy. I sew, quilt, knit, crochet. I love to make cards and scrapbook. My projects aren’t perfect and things don’t always line up perfectly. I just love creating and making. I feel a sense of joy especially when there is a recipient to one of my projects. I receive sincere thanks and that makes me happy!


 A close up of my journalling.... 


The photo I took features a quilt I made. I am extremely proud of this quilt. It is a pinwheel quilt which I had professionally quilted. This is my favourite quilt thus far.


This cluster represents something I would tend to use when card making.


This cluster represents a floral cluster I would incorporate into a scrapbook layout.

The scissors represents all my crafts combined- you need scissors for everything!!!
Supplies:
Paper: Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer
Ink: Distress ink antique linen
Other: Kaisercraft pearl flourish, Madame Boutique Collectables, Sweet Nothing die cut shapes, Hooked on Craft trinket pin, Prima Flowers Fairy tale roses orchid, Green Tara flowers, Kaisercraft paper mini paper blooms, Hooked on Craft premium roses, Bow easy, lace and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cathy, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, your layout is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just beautiful! I love everything about this page...even your gorgeous pic! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, gorgeous page!!! I wish I could sew!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty page Cathy. Love the theme and so important to scrap it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OUAS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with the scissors!! TFS your work at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really sweet; love how your embellies have a specific meaning ~ I try to do that, too! I hope one day you find more time to craft, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful LO. I like how you combined elements from eachof your favourite crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this!
    Thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! Great job! Thanks for playing along us at OUAS!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...