Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sweet Dreams




This layout is following the sketch for Creative Scrappers #197.
I was drawn to the vintage possibilities that this sketch had to offer.


I used lace, distressed and inked the papers and finished each layer with some machine sewing.


I inked a chipboard flourish with white ink then applied a crackle medium to add a vintage touch.

I created a mini paper vine, then added a few extra flowers to fill in the gaps.

A vintage trinket and my title finishes off the layout.

Supplies:

Paper: Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer, Kaisercraft These days Collection and 6 ½” paper pad

Ink: Distress ink old paper, Vera Colour white

Other: Ranger crackle accent, Green Tara flowers, Vivaldi leaves, Manor House Creation rose leaves, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft mini blooms, Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch, Bobunny trinket, American Thickers giggles, Kaisercraft mini alpha stickers latte, 2 Craft chipboard flourish, paper doily, lace, Stampin’ Up distressing tool.
Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...