Thursday 8 August 2024

Elegant Birthday Card

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am digging into my supplies and using things in my stash that I have not used in a while or have not had the time to use. I have been a fan of Spellbinders dies for a very long time because I love the details you can achieve.


I used Kaisercraft papers and stamp set to create my sentiment. I also added flowers to create the elegance which I like to use. To complete my card I used some pearls.

It felt so good to use supplies from my stash. Please note, I am not sure if these products are still available but I will still list them in case you are interested.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Lady Like 61/2" paperpad PP1080, Kaisercard Forest CD114, Snow CD301
Stamp: Kaisercraft Birthday Wishes Sentiment CS362 
Dies: Spellbinders Becca Feeken Chantilly Paper Lace S5327, Kaisercraft Small Nested Shapes Nesting Dies
Other: Martha Stewart leaf punch, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Kaisercraft Pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts blooms

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...