Wednesday 28 August 2024

Thinking of You

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. I really enjoyed the results of my last card and thought that I would again mix the old product with the new and made another card. I think that if you a design that works, create with it and make more cards while the creative streak is going!


I kept the basic frame design the same, but changed the focal area of my card. I had ordered from Spellbinders, the Four Petal Thank You Floral set. I used some Kaisercraft cardstock, added a butterfly and sentiment to finish my card.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah Solar Crest 110lb, Kaisercraft Bloom CD330, Forest CD114 and Carnation CD329
Dies: Spellbinders 5x7 heirloom legacy, Spellbinders heirloom reflections, Waffle Flower A7 layers die, Spellbinders Four Petal Sketched floral, Couture Creations Edith and Baby
Spellbinders embossing folder sketched floral
Other: Kaisercraft Pearls SB713

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...