Tuesday 20 August 2024

Merry Christmas Card

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing the last of some Christmas cards (for now). I recently made an order with Spellbinders and decided to use some of my new products, mixed in with my products from my stash. I came up with a design for this Christmas card PLUS another card which I will share later this week. 




I wanted to use gold and white for a while in a card, I used foil paper to die cut the gold details and mats. I used an embossing folder to texture and also compliment the intricate die frame that I used. I used an older Spellbinders die to make the poinsettia to embellish my card.

I am really happy with how this card turned out and how I was able to mix some old products with the new.


Supplies

Cardstock: Neenah Solar Crest 110lb, Gold foil , watercolour paper (for poinsettia)
Dies: Spellbinders 5x7 heirloom legacy, Spellbinders heirloom reflections, Waffle Flower A7 layers die, Spellbinders layered poinsettia, Waffle Flower Merry Christmas print die, Spellbinders Bird Poinsettia Collection
Other: Kaisercraft Sparklets Dafodill, Ribbon white and gold


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...