Friday 2 August 2024

Granny Square Bag

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a great day. I have been busy making lots of granny squares. I came across a tutorial by B.Hooked Crochet where you use a tote bag as a liner for your crochet. I loved this idea and thought I would do this.


I purchased a polyester tote bag from Kmart. My crochet squares didn't reach the top and sides of my bag. I joined my nine squares together using a SC then crocheted one row of clusters around the edge. Once the front and back were done in this way, I joined the sides and bottom with SC. 


I attached 4 buttons where the straps are on the tote bag. I SC around the top part of the bag till I reached the buttons. It was approx 5 rows then I added a row to make 4 button holes, SC more rows and then the bag was complete.

Thanks to B.Hooked Crochet for this great idea!

Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...