Wednesday 14 August 2024

Postage Collage Christmas Cards

 


Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. I am really excited to share some Christmas cards that I have made using the Waffle Flower Postage Collage stencils. I was inspired by the samples shared on their You Tube channel and I wanted to make some. I have been building up my collection of these stencils and I just love them.

To get to know how the stencils work, I created a card following the colours shared on the Waffle Flower blog.

Once I had a play, I found some Distress inks and had a play. I also added the Colouring stencil to have the postage stencil frame around the design. I found the by adding an extra 1/4 inch and trimming down, I had better luck with this stencil.



I really enjoyed creating these cards and appreciate being able to add to this collection.

Supplies:

Stencil: Waffle Flower Postage Collage Christmas
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Coloring Stencil

Stamp: Waffle Flower Postage Collage Stamp set, Uniquely Creative Christmas sentiments and dies

Dies: Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die

Ink: Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers, Gold Pigment Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Mini blending tool

Other: Waffle Flower Grip mat and stencil mat, Taylored Expressions blending brushes


Thanks for stopping by!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...