Tuesday 11 March 2014

Cruising ~ Limelight Collection ~ Kaisercraft

Hello again. I am sharing my second project using Kaisercraft's Limelight Collection. I wanted to practise using some mixed media techniques in this LO.

I began my background through inking some sections behind my embellishments. I used a combination of stamps and ink pads. When I had completed this, I glued my pieces into position.


I used quite a number of pieces from the collectables. They can be tucked underneath so many things, so don't glue too close to the edge of your mats as you would be amazed to the possibilities of fitting another collectable can add.









Kaisercraft Products: Limelight Collection – First Step P1499, Arise P1448, One’s Journey P1450, Bright P1445, Vibrant P1446, Collectables CT786, Clear Stamps Limelight CS166,  Mini Paper Blooms Coconut F644, Paper Blooms Olive F633, Clear Stamps Stains CS162, Take Note Sticker Sheet SS193.


Other: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Martha Stewart Double Loops, Waltzingmouse Stamps Chicken Wire, Doilies, Twine, Distress Ink Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

post signature




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...