Thursday 13 March 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Blubelle Collection

Hello! This is a card that I have created using Kaisercraft's Blubelle Collection. Its soft, pretty and flowery! I had a great time creating with this collection.

I wanted to have a soft look to this card. I didn't add a sentiment as I wanted it to be a mutli-purpose type of card for any occassion.








Kaisercraft Products: Blubelle Paper Pad PP933, Kaisercard Weave Fuzzy Peach CD131, Mini Paper Blooms Coconut F644


Other: Doilies, Ribbon, Color Box peach Pastel, Spellbinders Rose Creations, Classic Ovals Small and Opulent Ovals, JustRite Nested Oval Medallion Labels, Memory Box Amira Flourish, Prima Petal Pins Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature 






2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...