Monday 10 March 2014

Remember the Little Things ~ Limelight Collection ~ Kaisercraft

Hello everyone. Today I would like to share a card with you that I have created using Kaisercraft's Limelight Collection. There are lots of textures as well as some summery elements in this collection. The collectables are so versatile that you won't have any difficulty in using them in your projects.
I wanted my card to have textures so I began by distressing the edges of my paper. I drew back the edges so that my punched border which is below would peak through in places (my favourite technique at the moment!). I also created some twine flowers to add to the textured look.
 Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other DT have created.



Kaisercraft Products: Limelight Collection - Paper Pad PP932, Collectables CT786, Clear Stamps CS166, Paper Blooms Sage F632


Other: Memento Tuxedo Black, Martha Stewart Mini Daisy Punch, Twine, Diamante Brads, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, Memory Box Amira Flourish and Quinn Flourish, Distressing Tool, Cardabilities Sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature






1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, that hessian back ground paper is awesome.. love the colors and flowers too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...