Saturday 29 March 2014

Kindred Spirits

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a card with you which follows the latest challenge from The Shabby Tea Room and also follows the latest Deconstucted Sketch.

Over at The Shabby Tea Room, you are asked to create a card or project inspired by the photo and INCLUDE FLOWERS, BUTTONS AND PRINT/SENTIMENT!



....and the sketch

I really wanted to make a girly shabby chic/vintage card this week. I had printed this lovely vintage image quite a while ago and felt it would be perfect for my focal point.

I used a vintage button to continue with my theme...my sentiment I think captures the young girl.





Supplies:

Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Prima Tea Thyme

Stamp: JustRite Stampers Friendship  Blooms

Ink: memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen

Other: Spellbinders Butterfly Corner and Back to Basics Tags, Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax, Martha Stewart Deco Flowers, SU! Vintage Buttons, Hug Snug Lyric Rose Seam Binding, Green Tara Flowers. Image from the Internet.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature






2 comments:

  1. I love the shabby chic look. I have a hard time creating it, but yours looks awesome. I am jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Cathy!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...