Wednesday 12 March 2014

Relax ~ Limelight Collection ~ Kaisercraft

Hello again! This is my third project using Kaisercraft's Limelight Collection. I have used a multipocket page for my project. It is a wonderful way to use multiple photos in one swoop! I used a multiphoto setting in my photo editing software program to print my photos. I also sewed around the edge of each. Hint: use a foot that is non stick...it helps so much!

Here are some close ups....







Kaisercraft Products: Limelight Collection Dawn P1451, First Step P1499, Arise P1448, One’s Journey P1450, Bright P1445, Vibrant P1446, Collectables CT786, Flowers Snow F601, Sparklets Daffodil RS410, Rhinestones Orange SB710, Multipocket Page 2 SA302.


Other: Stamens, Jute, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Color Box Chestnut Roan, Martha Stewart Leaf and Monarch Butterfly Punch, Websters Storyteller Alpha Stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 


post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...