Saturday 1 March 2014

Happy Birthday


Hello everyone! The rains have been falling steadily today so it's been an inside sort of day today. I just hope that some of the rain has fallen where it is needed. I took the opportunity to unwind and make this card which follows the latest sketch from Cardabilities.

I used some of my Pion Design papers for my card. I have some left overs and so it was great to be able to use them in this project.

This collection has some alphas, which I used in my sentiment. I inked the edges and sewed around elements to add some interest. I also used some foam tape to add dimension to the banners.





Supplies:

Paper: Pion Designs Studio of Memories, SU! Whisper White

Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen

Other: Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax, Lace, Ribbon, Hooked On Craft Flowers, Martha Stewart Flourish Lace Punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature




16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy. Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Cathy.... they are always so beautiful! Thanks for joining us on Cardabilites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely sketch and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning!!!! Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Beautiful Card!!! I love the colours :D
    Thanks for join us at Cardabilites!
    Sara - Bee Happy Scrap
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,what a beautiful card. I'm sure the recipient will cherish this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card and I love the design. The colors are lovely and I just love the splash of lavender.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, it's amazing card! I love it so much! Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities! :)

    ~ Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and cute! Love your colors! Thanks for joining us on Cardabilites!

    Ganna)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love it :)
    Thank you much for joining us on Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card! You did an awesome job with the sketch. So glad you joined us for our latest challenge at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, Cathy! The colors are so calming, and the purple accents are perfect...so elegant and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...